Welcome to the world of food vs family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pickle, Cream Cheese and beef roll's


No, I'm not pregnant, i swear. But let me tell you... This has to be the most wonderful, delicious, treat i have ever had. I first experienced this little bit of heaven at a birthday party for my nephew a few years ago and now i make it mandatory for any family gatherings, My sister in law makes these the best. Maybe its because she puts a whole bunch of cream cheese or the fact that i didn't have to make them, but either way, this is my favorite go to snack. I will make you a believer. I swear! Just try it.

Whatcha need:

Whole Dill Pickles - As many as you want to use (1 makes about 4-5 rounds once cut)
Room Temperature cream cheese
Beef lunch meet ( i use Carl Budding because it tastes so good!)


How to make it:

With paper towels, pat your pickle dry on each side then evenly spread a layer of cream cheese on one side of the your beef.

Place the pickle at one end of the beef slice and roll it up. Slice the pickle into 1-inch slices, lay flat on a plate, and stick a cocktail pick or toothpick in the center of each slice.

 Repeat until you have all you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment